GWO BTT Electrical 21-22.06.2023
The aim of the BTT Electrical Module is to give the delegates the knowledge and skills to carry out basic electrical tasks (supervised by an experienced technician) using safe working procedures and the correct PPE.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have achieved skills and basic knowledge of:
- Basics of electricity.
- Risks and hazards associated with electrical work.
- Functions and symbols of electrical components.
- Functions of different types of sensors.
- Simple electrical schematics and assembling it on a circuit.
- Making correct and safe measurements.
08:00 21 - 22 June 2023
ul. Pomorska 30, 70-812 Szczecin