Sometimes we need to take care of some minor administrative details before starting the course, therefore please:
- Arrive at the EWA premises at least 15 minutes before the course starts.
As we treat your safety very seriously, please:
- Bring your personal protective equipment (helmet, safety shoes, gloves) and outdoor work clothes with you. If you don’t have such equipment, let us now, we will work it out.
We know you work best on a full stomach, that’s why we want to let you know that:
- The European Wind Academy provides catering during the course.
If you want your GWO BST training to be valid please:
- Register on the GWO WINDA platform before the course.
We are professionals and we expect the same from you, so please be aware of our rules:
- There is zero tolerance for cheating
- If you are under influence of any illegal substance – stay home
Safety comes first
Make the most of your training 🙂
Make sure to read our information clause
If a dispute arises between Client and European Wind Academy, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to appeal against course assessment decision, please use attached form: Appeal against assessment decision form.