Back to list of courses
GWO BTT Hydraulic 20-21.04.2023
The aim of the BTT Hydraulic Module is to give the delegates the knowledge and skills to carry out basic hydraulic tasks (supervised by an experienced technician), using safe working procedures and the correct PPE.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have achieved skills and basic knowledge of:
- Basics of hydraulics.
- Risks and hazards associated with hydraulic work.
- Functions of different types of pumps, actuators and valves.
- Functions of accumulators and how to check and pre-charge them.
- Functions of different types of sensors.
- Identification of the components which transfer the oil.
- Oil handling procedures.
- Identification of different hydraulic diagram components.
- Accurate measurement of hydraulic pressure.
12:30 20 - 21 April 2023
ul. Pomorska 30, 70-812 Szczecin