Siemens Gamesa SGTT 30.08-01.09.2023
What you will learn?
- Siemens Gamesa Energy Isolations Procedures (EIP) used to perform Lock-Out Tag-Out (LOTO) on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic parts
- The safely and competent preparation, use, maintenance and inspection of the different types of t Hand tools used in Siemens Gamesa.
- Bolt tightening and shimming techniques and tools specific to Siemens Gamesa.
- Cabling types and techniques used in Siemens Gamesa turbines.
- Hands on experience of the procedures for inspecting gearboxes, including identifying different types of damage to teeth and bearings as well as establishing the root cause.
The training includes:
SGTT – LOTO Awareness Training (Siemens Technology) (SE-P-50565)
SGTT – Hand Tool Training (SE-P-50555)
SGTT – Bolt Tightening Training (SE-P-50535)
SGTT – Cable Training (SE-P-50575)
SGTT – Gearbox Inspection and Oil Sampling (SE-P-50545)
08:00 30 August - 1 September 2023
Pomorska 30, 70-812 Szczecin