Cable Training (SE-P-50575)
The overall purpose of the course is to provide practical training in cabling techniques and types specific to Siemens Gamesa. Through the use of different types of exercises performed individually and/or in small groups the ability to safely and competently perform different types of cable work using the associated tools are achieved.
Upon completion of the course the participants are able to:
- Choose and prepare the right tools and equipment for work on small cabling and main copper and aluminum cables in Siemens Gamesa turbines,
- Perform cutting, stripping, assembling, crimping and mounting of copper and aluminum main cables.
- SE-P-50510 SGTT – General Technical Safety Awareness eLearning,
- SE-P 07900 Technical Safety Training
- SE-P-50570 SGTT – Cable Training eLearning
6 participant maximum