The aim of this training is to enable the participants to support and care for themselves and others while working in confined space within wind industry and to perform rescue and evacuation in this environment.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have achieved skills and basic knowledge of:
- Legislation related to work in confined space
- Identification risks and hazards related to working in confined space within the wind industry
- Gas detectors used for atmosphere measurement
- PPE and collective protection
- Rescue equipment and safety precautions during work in a confined space
- Rescue strategy from confined and restricted space