Advanced Rescue Training Refresher
The aim of this training is to enable the course participants to perform rescue operations, in a WTG nacelle, tower and basement, hub, spinner and inside the blade by using industry-standard rescue equipment, methods and techniques, exceeding those of GWO Working at Height.
Upon completion of the Global Wind Organisation (GWO) Advanced Rescue training (ART) participants will be able to access and rescue an injured person from the hub and the nacelle, tower, and basement section of a wind turbine. These training modules can be delivered independently of one another or as stand-alone training.
This standard describes the requirements for advanced rescue training courses that are recommended by the members of GWO. The standard comprises of four modules:
- Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (HSIBR)
- Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue (NTBR)
- Single Rescuer: Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (SR:HSIBR) x
- Single Rescuer: Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue (SR:NTBR)
- Valid GWO BST Working at Heights,
- Valid GWO BST Manual Handling,
- Valid GWO BST First Aid,
- Valid health certificate.
8 participants maximum
English / Polish