ActSafe Lifting goods and Personnel ACX
The purpose of this module is to give the participants knowledge about SKYLOTEC ActSafe ACX Power Ascender for lifting goods and lifting personnel. The course is designed for inexperienced rope work delegates.
Upon completion of this course delegates can:
- Describe and implement the general safety guidelines when working with ActSafe Power Ascender,
- Describe and implement the basic requirements for equipment lifting,
- Describe the risks of working with Li-Ion batteries and how to take care of them,
- Tell what ropes must be used when working with ActSafe Power Ascenders,
- Describe all the ascender’s parts and controls and their functions,
- Assess when ActSafe Power Ascenders must not be used,
- Demonstrate a pre use check of the ascender,
- Demonstrate how to feed the rope correctly into the ascender,
- Demonstrate the safe and correct use of backup devices used when working with ACX ascenders,
- Demonstrate the 4 lifting setups for both personnel and equipment lifting and how to change between them while maintaining 100% tie-off,
- Demonstrate emergency and rescue procedures.
• Valid health certificate, • Valid Working at height certificate.