The aim of the BTT Electrical Module is to give the delegates the knowledge and skills to carry out basic electrical tasks (supervised by a competent person) using safe working practices and the correct PPE and tools.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have achieved basic skills and knowledge of:
- Basics of electricity,
- Risks and hazards associated with electrical work,
- Functions and symbols of electrical components,
- Functions of different types of sensors,
- Simple electrical schematics and assembling it on a circuit
- Making correct and safe measurements.
- Valid WINDA ID.
8 participants maximum
English / Polish