The aim of the BTT Mechanical Module is to give the delegates the knowledge and skills to carry out basic mechanical tasks (supervised by an experienced technician), using safe working procedures and the correct PPE.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have achieved skills and basic knowledge of:
- Main components, mechanical systems and the basic operation of wind turbines,
- Risks and hazards associated when working with mechanical systems,
- Principles of bolted and welded connections and their inspection,
- Practical use of manual tightening and measuring tools,
- Correct use of hydraulic torque and tensioning tools,
- Principles of a gearbox,
- Functions of the brake, yaw, cooling and lubrication systems and their control.
- Valid WINDA ID.
8 participants maximum
English / Polish