The aims of this module are to gain the required level of understanding and awareness of emergency response to fire incidents through theoretical and practical training in fire prevention, make appropriate judgments when evaluating fire and extinguish a fire efficiently & effectively by using basic firefighting media.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have achieved skills and knowledge of:
- Fire development and spread,
- Causes of fires in wind turbines and dangers related to this environment,
- Identifying any signs of fire specific to WTGs,
- Contingency plans in place in a WTG including fire detection & evacuation procedures,
- Correct actions when firefighting in a WTG is required.
- Valid health certificate
12 participant maximum