The aim of this module is to learn to administer safe and effective First Aid in the wind turbine industry/Wind Turbine Generator environment in accordance with GWO First Aid training through theoretical and practical training.
Upon completion of this course delegates can:
- Understand the importance of carrying out First Aid in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements of their geographic location and according to European Resuscitation Council and American Heart Association guidelines,
- Identify and explain the normal function, normal signs, functions and symptoms of serious and minor injuries and illnesses related to the human body,
- Understanding and correct order of management in an emergency in a Wind Turbine Generator environment,
- Correct use of lifesaving first aid using the primary survey A-B-C,
- Correct use of an automatic external defibrillator (AED),
- Correct use of ordinary First Aid, the secondary survey,
- Correct use of first aid equipment in a first aid scenario.
- Valid health certificate
12 participant maximum