Hand Tool (SGTT SE-P-50555)
The overall purpose of the course is to provide practical training for the hand tools used in Siemens Gamesa. Through the use of different types of exercises performed individual and/or in small groups the ability to safely and competently inspect, prepare, use and maintain different types of tools are achieved.
Upon completion of the course the participants are able to:
- Understand how to identify the correct manual and electrical hand tools needed to perform a specific task,
- Skilled in inspecting hand tools for damages and wear,
- Know how to identify the correct tethering accessories for different types of hand tools and skilled in fitting them correctly,
- Know how to Identify the correct PPE to use when using different types of hand tools,
- Identify and inspect the correct tools needed to perform tasks found in a Wind Turbine environment,
- Securing the tools from being dropping through the use of tethering accessories,
- Identifying and equipping the appropriate PPE when using manual and electrical hand tools.
- SE-P-50510 SGTT – General Technical Safety Awareness e-learning,
- SE-P 07900 Technical Safety Training
- SE-P-50550 SGTT – Hand Tool Training eLearning.
6 participant maximum