LOTO Awareness (SGTT SE-P-50565)
The overall purpose of the course is to provide practical training in the Siemens Gamesa Energy Isolations Procedures (EIP) used to perform Lock-Out Tag-Out (LOTO) on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic parts. Through the use of different types of exercises performed individually and/or in small groups the ability to safely and competently work in an environment under LOTO is achieved.
Upon completion of the course the participants are able to:
- Understand how to identify the documentation and equipment needed to correctly perform LOTO on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic parts,
- Perform Energy Isolation Procedures (EIP) correctly on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic parts,
- Understand the importance of why LOTO is performed,
- Apply SGRE Energy Isolation Procedures (EIP) to perform LOTO of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic parts in a Wind Turbine environment.
- SE-P-50510 SGTT – General Technical Safety Awareness eLearning
- SE-P 07900 Technical Safety Training;
- SE-P-50560 SGTT – LOTO Awareness eLearning
6 participant maximum