The aim of this training is to give the participants the necessary knowledge and skills through theoretical and practical training to use SHE Rescue Lift and perform safe and effective rescue from heights in a remote wind turbine environment.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have achieved skills and knowledge of the structure of the descender device with lifting function SHE Rescue Lift. The training consists of:
- Introduction to the operation and handling of the SHE Rescue Lift,
- Practical exercises with the SHE Rescue Lift,
- Advantages of the SHE Rescue Lift.
- Valid health certificate,
- Valid GWO Working at Height certificate.
12 participants maximum
English / Polish